When you're away from home and want to add extra comfort to your cot or sleeping bag, try this Weanas foam filled self-inflating air pad. Part of the lightweight series, this pad inflates and deflates quickly with the jet stream foam and rolls up compactly to fit into the stuff sack. The surface fabric is tough, lightweight 190T PVC coated polyester pongee. Another benefit of adding an air pad is that it will help keep you warmer, which is essential to a well-rested night at the campsite. A stuff sack, compression straps, and repair kit are included with every pad.
- Comfort tech stretch microfiber top material offers a strong, soft sleeping space, the sturdy, stay-put non-slip base provides a stable contact surface between your pad and any surface
- This resilient camp pad requires no pump, Microfiber top provides added comfort, Six Snap Buttons each side allow double wide or double thick configurations
- Filled with Bayer High Resilience Foam, Light weight and high elasticity. More than 300 diamond hole on the foam for breathable and moisture transferring, and keep you warm the whole night through
- Dual, rapid inflation/deflation valves, Self-inflating camp pad has an easy and fast setup and take down. Easy to Use: Self-inflating means no pumps or electricity needed.
- Inlflated Dimensions: 73" x 24" x 1"; Packaged Dimensions: 12" x 6"; Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Faster inflating and deflating
- High Resilience Foam with diamond hole for breathable and moisture transferring
- Strong and lightweight
- 190T PVC coated polyester pongee fabric
- Durable and abrasion resistant
- ABS shocking resistance engineering plastics valves
- Long-term durability
- With a inflatable air pillow area
- Suitable for person height below 185cm
Inflated Dimensions: 73" x 24" x 1" (185cm x 60cm x 2.5cm)
Weight:about 2.2 Lbs(1kg)
Package size: 26" x 5.1" (30X15cm)
1x Sleeping Air Pad
1x Carrying Bag
1x Repair Kit