Our Shipping Policy
- We process and ship orders Mon - Fri and are unable to ship on weekends or holidays. Usually, the order handling time should be 2-3 business days before delivery.
- We only ship inside the United States and include Hawaii, Alaska and other US Protectorates (i.e. Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, etc.). We also ship to international customers using eBay Global Shipping Program (GSP). The Global Shipping Program (GSP) makes it easier for customers in the countries outside the US to purchase items from the US. If you're an international customer and using eBay GSP, we will ship the order to the eBay GSP center in the US, and the eBay GSP center will forward the order to you.
- All orders are shipped via USPS, UPS, FedEx, Prestige, OnTrac or Amazon FBA.
Shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue
- Select a payment method and select Continue
The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary.
- Tracking number will be automatically generated to the purchase order and will be emailed to you.
- Sellers are not responsible for transit time. Transit time is provided by the carrier and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak period.
- No Invoices are sent with our shipments, if you need an invoice we can email one to you.
- If you have a question about transit time, tracking information or invoices, please don't hesitate to contact us by clicking the above button "Ask Seller a Question". We'll always be happy assist you.
Your order will arrive within these delivery estimates based on your location and selected shipping speed.
Destination Country Standard Shipping (business days) Two-Day Shipping (business days) One-Day Shipping (business days) Contiguous U.S. 4 to 5 Within 2
Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico 3 to 7 2 to 5
1 to 4