- Warm White
- LED Bulb Size:1.1*0.9in
- Overall: Approx 6.3M 20ft
- Panel to 1st bulb approx 6.6ft
- 30 LED at 5.7 inches spacing
- Solar Panel 2.6*2.6 inches
- Ground Spike 7.7 inches
- Working temperature -4F-+140F
- Waterproof: IP20
1. Put the stake onto the tube at back.
2. Find a place for the light with clear and full exposure to the sun. Insert the stake into ground. If the ground is hard, do not twist or hammer with force. This may result in item damaged.
3. Expose the solar panel to sunshine. Make the solar panel faces right to the noon sun.
4.At the back of the light, there are two push switches: "ON/OFF", "Flash/Constant" light. For initial application, we suggest the solar panel be exposed to the sun fully charge the battery for 1 day or more.
Note: If your solar string light doesn't work,check as follows:
1. Make sure the switch is turned to "ON" and the battery is fully charged
2.Check the light at night or dark. If the light on but not last long, this means insufficient power storage. Full charge the light under direct sunlight at least 6 hrs.
1 x Solar Power String Light
1 x Ground Spike