* Comes with storage battery, battery powered when no sun during cloudy and raining days.
* Storage Battery Power: 7.2V/800mAh
* Solar Panel Power consumption:2.5W/9V
* Brushless Pump Power Consumption:4.5-10V 0.8W
* Solar Panel Size: 7.7"x6.7"x0.2"
* Pump Size: 1.6"x1.4"x1.3"
* Max flow quantity of Pump:175L/h
* Max water height:30-45cm (Depends on sunshine)
* Life time:over 10000hrs
* Delay: Less than 5s
* Cable length: about 10'6"
1. Put the pump totally in the water with nozzle over the water,be sure the pump is fixed firmly on the bottom of the fountain to avoid vibration.
2. Plug the jack of pump in the jack of solar panel output.
3. Put the solar panel under enough sunlight and face directly to sun.
* Be sure to put enough water in the fountain, especially sunny days; always keep the pump under the water surface.
* Change water frequently to keep water cleaning to avoid any dirt to impede the pump.
* Be careful to protect the solar panel to avoid damage, keep surface cleaning constantly.
* It'll take 8 hours to face full sunshine to be charged to 100% at the start of the battery.
1xSolar Panel with battery(DC adapter NOT included)
1xGround Spike for Solar Pannel
- Easy and quick set-up: All you need to do for the pump start working it just place the solar panel, select the desired head unit and put the pump in water, thats it! the pump will start working by it self
- Complete Fountain Kit: this product contain 1 solar panel, 1 water pump, 3 adapters and 4 heads units with different water flow shapes to fit perfectly in your fountain
- Backup Battery: Come with backup batteries. It can even work during cloudy, raining days, or in the evening with the storaged power
- Application: Bird bath, fish tank, small pond, garden decoration, water circulation for oxygen
- Pros: Simply cleaning, easily move to different locations, no plugs required, small, multiple fountain heads for different water patterns